Welcome to Sterner Stitches. I make and sell hand made crochet hats and more. I can make just about anything. If you would like to order a hat or if you have any questions just email me at sternerstitches@gmail.com or use the email me button in the right sidebar.

*Be sure to click on the "Older Posts" button on the bottom of the page to see more hats.

*Hats ordered may differ slightly from pictures shown as each hat is custom made and therefor impossible to exactly duplicate. Each hat is one of a kind!

*Prices shown may very slightly depending on availability of yarn and colors or yarn types used or embellishments added or taken away.

"Like" Sterner Stitches on Facebook to be entered in a drawing to win a free hat!


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More Ninja Hats!


These Ninja Hats are quickly becoming one of my most popular styles of hats. I had dreams about making them last night.








Newborn-$31

3-6 Months-$31

6-12 months-$34

Child’s Small (1-3 years)-$34

Child (2-7 years)-$34

Adult (7 years and up)-$34

Adult Large-$37



To order use the "email me" button in the top right sidebar. Please include the name of the hat you are ordering as well as the size and colors you would like, along with any other changes or special instructions. I will typically contact you in less then 24 hours to confirm your order and arrange payment and shipping details.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment